Orange Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Orange Roleplay

85.17.233.194:7797

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michael Bluestone and Jim Knoxville

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony_Gonzales
Admin

Michael Bluestone and Jim Knoxville Empty
PostSubject: Michael Bluestone and Jim Knoxville   Michael Bluestone and Jim Knoxville EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:38 pm

Description: Today, Michael Bluestone and Jim Knoxville made a deal. Michael signed a contract, all the Evidence and information is displayed below.

The Contract: (Made right from Screenshots)
I Michael Bluestone am taking 3 Million U.S Dollars from Jim Knoxville. As a result, I am in debt to Jim Knoxville. I take full responsibility of the cash and there are no refunds. The money has to be returned when requested so by the lender. There is a .5 % interest fee.

Sign Here: Michael Bluestone

Profile Picture: A profile picture is used to track the person if anything goes wrong with the process. Not only ICly but also consequences OOCly such as ban for "Scam" "fraud". TO GAIN THE PICTURE, I CONFRONTED HIM ICLY TO GET IT.
Michael Bluestone and Jim Knoxville 25uu1bt
Michael Bluestone and Jim Knoxville 301n760

Evidence: I have evidence that Michael signed the contract, and that I informed him of everything that was on the contract. He is fully aware of everything.
Michael Bluestone and Jim Knoxville 2zf5rbo
Michael Bluestone and Jim Knoxville 14dljrb
Michael Bluestone and Jim Knoxville 2ms0jz8
Michael Bluestone and Jim Knoxville 2wrhz5x
Michael Bluestone and Jim Knoxville 2pu03o7
Michael Bluestone and Jim Knoxville I76cuu
Michael Bluestone and Jim Knoxville 110dbx1

Where did the cash come from?
I did a small transfer from my Tony char to this one. It was all RP'ed and everything... (Give this suitcase to a guy name Tony/Jim, etc) The cash was earned from selling guns to new gang members and sweeping. (Also, I did the bodyguard job for 150 grand to someone and they accepted O.o the 3 mill was my only earned cash. All my other cash was given to me by Don)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by Tony_Gonzales on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://orange-roleplay.1talk.net
Tony_Gonzales
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bluestone and Jim Knoxville   Michael Bluestone and Jim Knoxville EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:51 pm

This isn't a complaint or anything.. Just putting it out there so If anyone has any questions, or I Michael doesn't follow the contract.. Etc.. Just to be safe.
Back to top Go down
https://orange-roleplay.1talk.net
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bluestone and Jim Knoxville   Michael Bluestone and Jim Knoxville EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:58 pm

Your name is a disgrace to Knoxville Tennessee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bluestone and Jim Knoxville   Michael Bluestone and Jim Knoxville Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Bluestone and Jim Knoxville
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Orange Roleplay :: In Character :: Auction House-
Jump to: